Pages

S/SW blog philosophy -

I credit favorite writers and public opinion makers.

A lifelong Democrat, my comments on Congress, the judiciary and the presidency are regular features.

My observations and commentary are on people and events in politics that affect the USA or the rest of the world, and stand for the interests of peace, security and justice.


Monday, May 08, 2006

Note to my regular readers -


Note to my readers -

South by Southwest will be on hiatus for the next month.

I am going to be unable to have an internet connection for a while, because I will be out of town traveling to a locale that is a bit dim in the "wired world."

I will be making a visit to the land of my birth to see my family of origin and some old friends. My roommate will be holding down the Southwest fort and taking care of Southwest Dog.

Wish me a safe trip and decent gas prices, huh?

Until June . . .

No comments: