Pages

S/SW blog philosophy -

I credit favorite writers and public opinion makers.

A lifelong Democrat, my comments on Congress, the judiciary and the presidency are regular features.

My observations and commentary are on people and events in politics that affect the USA or the rest of the world, and stand for the interests of peace, security and justice.


Friday, April 29, 2005

Following up is hard

As what I think you call a blogging "newbie," I find it a big challenge to dot all my "I's" and cross all my "T's," to drag out a cliche. But I am learning that some things really matter:
  • reply to e-mails sent in good faith
  • get permissions, or at least give credit where it is due
  • KISS-elaboration is my preference, so this is hard
  • be regular
  • be relevant
  • be respectful
  • be myself
Here are some writing tips from Jennifer Kyrnin at About.com And this post is my attempt to follow up on a few of her tips while the article is fresh on my mind.

No comments: