Pages

S/SW blog philosophy -

I credit favorite writers and public opinion makers.

A lifelong Democrat, my comments on Congress, the judiciary and the presidency are regular features.

My observations and commentary are on people and events in politics that affect the USA or the rest of the world, and stand for the interests of peace, security and justice.


Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My long time blog friend, "betmo" wrote a great post recently about being annoyed.

High on my list of 11 favorite bloggers, "betmo" writes in lower-case style. Her work is pungent, insightful, straight forward and always worth reading. I have never known her to pull her punches. That kind of honesty and openness is one of the qualities held in common with all my favorites. Just how are we to get to know and understand each other if we are not willing to reveal our vulnerabilities? Over the several years we commented on each others' blogs we have often come down in the same place. Importantly, she has introduced me to some of the other writers I will feature in this series where I recommending my favorites. I like her intellect and realism. You will, too. http://amplify.com/u/5yl1

Posted via web from Southwest Postings

No comments: