Pages

S/SW blog philosophy -

I credit favorite writers and public opinion makers.

A lifelong Democrat, my comments on Congress, the judiciary and the presidency are regular features.

My observations and commentary are on people and events in politics that affect the USA or the rest of the world, and stand for the interests of peace, security and justice.


Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Kitchen Window Woman also writes movingly of losing a tree at "The Dishpan Chronicles," #3 in favorites series.

This blogger sometimes does not post for months, but when "KWW," has something important to say it is always worth reading. This post was written late in April, 2010. I have read her stuff for several years. Fiercely anti-war, she writes about PTSD, about activism, about nature, about mothering, etc. I subscribe to her blog in Bloglines so that I will be notified when she posts something new. Even if she declared she had stopped posting, I would leave her on my list of 11 faves. Who knows but what she could change her mind and I would get another treat. http://amplify.com/u/5y26

No comments: