Pages

S/SW blog philosophy -

I credit favorite writers and public opinion makers.

A lifelong Democrat, my comments on Congress, the judiciary and the presidency are regular features.

My observations and commentary are on people and events in politics that affect the USA or the rest of the world, and stand for the interests of peace, security and justice.


Monday, August 24, 2009

Announcing the reprise series . . .

For the next few days I will be posting a series of posts done in the past that I have saved as "classics," for whatever reason. Each begins with the original date and a few words about why it is reappearing.

I hope you enjoy reading or rereading these items from the past at S/SW.


Blogs: My general purpose/southwest focus blog is at Southwest Progressive. My creative website is at Making Good Mondays. And Carol Gee - Online Universe is the all-in-one home page for all my websites.
See also Behind the Links.

Technorati tags:

No comments: