Pages

S/SW blog philosophy -

I credit favorite writers and public opinion makers.

A lifelong Democrat, my comments on Congress, the judiciary and the presidency are regular features.

My observations and commentary are on people and events in politics that affect the USA or the rest of the world, and stand for the interests of peace, security and justice.


Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Temporary Transfer

This post is to inform the readers of South by Southwest the website is temporarily on hiatus. Please follow the link to my other website, Making Good Mondays, to read my regular posts. I will let everybody know when South by Southwest regains functionality. Thanks for your patience.

[Post date May 27, 2009]

See also Behind the Links, for further info on this subject.

Carol Gee - Online Universe is the all-in-one home page for all my websites.

No comments: