Pages

S/SW blog philosophy -

I credit favorite writers and public opinion makers.

A lifelong Democrat, my comments on Congress, the judiciary and the presidency are regular features.

My observations and commentary are on people and events in politics that affect the USA or the rest of the world, and stand for the interests of peace, security and justice.


Friday, May 18, 2007

Bored by Bush

"Bush Administration - Friday" is today at South by Southwest. It is another tough writing day for me. It will be the 125th post I have done on the subject. And it is very easy to get bored with writing about OCP (our current president). It would be easy to see this glass as half-full, becoming too much at ease with the current political situation. But that would be risky. Here are some of the newsworthy reasons why:


Because OCP is so very boring, it is dangerous to get lulled into complacency by reading or listening to what is currently in the news about him. Mr. Bush still has the capacity to do harm to us and to the nation. We must never forget that as long as he remains in office. I believe the glass is half-empty, rather than half-full.

Technorati tags:

No comments: