Pages

S/SW blog philosophy -

I credit favorite writers and public opinion makers.

A lifelong Democrat, my comments on Congress, the judiciary and the presidency are regular features.

My observations and commentary are on people and events in politics that affect the USA or the rest of the world, and stand for the interests of peace, security and justice.


Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Organizing Information

I scatter myself around the blogosphere, as I gather do others. I comment on other blogs, as well as maintaining "South by Southwest." This blog is primary, but I have others to which I regularly post. Why not take a look:
  1. "In the Know" This is included as part of the service that I get as a subscriber to Bloglines.
    Bloglines is a very helpful site which aggregates a large number of RSS
    feeds, online newspapers, etc. for me. I get the latest updates/entries,
    FREE
  2. "My Cafe Diary" This, also, comes with becoming a member - in this case, TPM Cafe.
    This link refers to a thread of rather like-minded people sharing info about
    their homepage blogs, including web addresses.
    I also belong to a couple of very interesting Yahoo! groups:
  3. Texas Kos
    This one characterizes itself as the local outpost of Daily Kos
  4. The Dreamwheel
    These folks are people interested in dream sharing. It seems to be a rather
    healthy and committed bunch.
    I have so much fun talking and listening, keeping up with late news, learning, reading interesting authors, finding kindred spirits, and expressing myself.

No comments: