Pages

S/SW blog philosophy -

I credit favorite writers and public opinion makers.

A lifelong Democrat, my comments on Congress, the judiciary and the presidency are regular features.

My observations and commentary are on people and events in politics that affect the USA or the rest of the world, and stand for the interests of peace, security and justice.


Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Frustration galore

Lost all this for a time but now I am back in the Blog World. I hate it when I feel blocked by the technology that I am trying to learn how to use. If I think about it, however, my own ingorance may be the Block-to-Blogging. So I will persist, prevail, and percolate. I will keep my paddle in the water, to drag up another old cliche.
Learning to live with the frustrations of being "Blue" in a very "Red" state has been an on-going personal challenge since the beginning of this century. One of the many lessons I am trying to learn is how to be in a Minority, though I am one of the Majority, ethnically. A blogger gave a handy hint: Calling G. W. Bush "the current President" helps reinforce that he is temporary. And sometimes I call him "Shrub." But the days of administration arrogance and ineptitude go by slowly for me and my Progressive Other.

No comments: