Pages

S/SW blog philosophy -

I credit favorite writers and public opinion makers.

A lifelong Democrat, my comments on Congress, the judiciary and the presidency are regular features.

My observations and commentary are on people and events in politics that affect the USA or the rest of the world, and stand for the interests of peace, security and justice.


Monday, December 31, 2012

Re-writes are hard

Every year at about this time I try to get myself in shape to write dates in a new way.  The change I must make is 2012 to 2013.  And I suspect that there will be a few checks with dates like the one I just wrote.  But, eventually my brain makes the change permanent. 

Most of us don't have to think about wishing our readers a Happy New Year.  So here is my wish for you, Faithful Reader: 
Have a very good and prosperous 2013! 

Follow me at Twitter. And Carol Gee - Online Universe is the home page for all my websites.

No comments: