Pages

S/SW blog philosophy -

I credit favorite writers and public opinion makers.

A lifelong Democrat, my comments on Congress, the judiciary and the presidency are regular features.

My observations and commentary are on people and events in politics that affect the USA or the rest of the world, and stand for the interests of peace, security and justice.


Saturday, November 20, 2010

Off one's chest. . .

Sometimes nothing will do but saying it with a phrase that signifies "having a belly-full," "letting it all out," or "letting someone have it."  For many of us it has been this way since the results of the November 2 elections became clear.  In reading my latest accumulated feed items from Daily Kos, I realized there is much politically with which to feel frustration.  For example, when it seems so obvious that the Bush tax cuts have run out, I have had a belly full with:
So I got this issue off my chest today, but there is something just as corrosive about the latest airport security moves by the TSA.  I am glad I am not flying these days because I feel sure I would be tempted to let someone have it by speaking out in line as I try to get on my plane.  And I would never be allowed to board.  But this discusstio will have to wait for another blog post.  Fair warning.


-- post date: 11/20/10

by Carol Gee

Author of:
Southwest Postings, a political blog

Make Good Mondays, a personal blog
Member of Twitter, a social network

Posted via email from Southwest Postings

No comments: