Pages

S/SW blog philosophy -

I credit favorite writers and public opinion makers.

A lifelong Democrat, my comments on Congress, the judiciary and the presidency are regular features.

My observations and commentary are on people and events in politics that affect the USA or the rest of the world, and stand for the interests of peace, security and justice.


Friday, April 02, 2010

After all these years the FBI computer system is still not fixed.

I live in a region where Lockheed Martin, who has always been in the weapons business, now purports to have expertise in information technology (see the final elements of clipped story). I am very tired of hearing that the FBI Computer system will not work. I have blogged about it too often over the years. (See References, below). Somebody needs to get a grip and handle this before we miss another opportunity to "connect the dots." References: 1) "Understanding your FBI" (2008) 2) "FBI takes the front page" (2007) http://amplify.com/u/3zs0

No comments: