Pages

S/SW blog philosophy -

I credit favorite writers and public opinion makers.

A lifelong Democrat, my comments on Congress, the judiciary and the presidency are regular features.

My observations and commentary are on people and events in politics that affect the USA or the rest of the world, and stand for the interests of peace, security and justice.


Friday, September 08, 2006

Collecting new stuff

Being a collector is either a blessing or a curse. This collection of Maureen Dowd "thumbs" has languished in my hard drive for several months, waiting for just the right moment to illustrate a blog post. Today is her day to shine as an example of collected "new stuff."
Regular readers have heard before about some of these new favorite tools for me. The Internet has been a sharing community since its inception. And when I find something I like I want to share it. Originally someone was good enough to share it with all of us.

Other new stuff list
(new to me within the past year):


Tags:
My "creative post" today at Southwest Blogger is about an old barn.

No comments: