Pages

S/SW blog philosophy -

I credit favorite writers and public opinion makers.

A lifelong Democrat, my comments on Congress, the judiciary and the presidency are regular features.

My observations and commentary are on people and events in politics that affect the USA or the rest of the world, and stand for the interests of peace, security and justice.


Saturday, November 12, 2005

Messing with my head

Someone sent me a number of pictures like this in an e-mail. They all messed with my head.

This imaginative work reminds me of some of the politicians who most often drive me crazy.

They stand up there on a very small platform.

They make chin music to their adoring hoardes of blockheads.

They shout from the rooftops with out-of-tune refrains about Values, Hearth and Home.

You can't tell where the truth begins or ends.




They won't face people straight on, singing in oblique verses, designed to entertain, not to inform.

They make me feel bluer than blue.

No comments: