Pages

S/SW blog philosophy -

I credit favorite writers and public opinion makers.

A lifelong Democrat, my comments on Congress, the judiciary and the presidency are regular features.

My observations and commentary are on people and events in politics that affect the USA or the rest of the world, and stand for the interests of peace, security and justice.


Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Thought you had heard everything?



Yikes!
What's next?
Robots May Allow Surgery in Space - Yahoo! News
  • This must be the mechanized version of leeches . . .
  • In the hands of Mr. Hyde this could be scary . . .
  • Would the ship's Commander have to have medical diagnostic credentials?
  • It might save lives, on the other hand . . .
  • In the absence of no other alternative, maybe . . .
  • And this project is so far along . . .
  • What has the Ethics Committee said . . .
  • I thought I had heard everything . . .

Until I ran across this, which I am serving for dessert. Happy Halloween.

Enjoy . . .

  • What do you think?

No comments: